Royal Comunicación, a company incorporated in 2007, is committed to the development of new information and communication technologies (ICT). In collaboration with our clients, we provide creative solutions in digital marketing so that their staging on the Internet meets the planned objectives and is a success.
In our agency we have a highly specialized professional and multidisciplinary team. An intense and pleasant work environment where good ideas flow. From the first marketing idea, the design of a banner and the configuration of a KPI`S panel. At Royal we offer a high quality service. We are sensitive to our clients and that their projects achieve the expected success.
Thus, the proximity, quality of service and orientation to results are our hallmarks, so, aware of the importance of information security, and in line with the path that marks our own identity, Royal has promoted the establishment of an Information Security Management System according to the requirements of the ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 standard in order to identify, evaluate and minimize the risks to which its information and that of its clients are exposed. how to guarantee the fulfillment of the established objectives.
The main objective of this Security Policy is to establish a model of action that allows us to develop a company culture, a way of working and making decisions at Royal, as well as ensuring that information security and respect for personal data are a constant:
- Preserving the confidentiality of information and preventing its disclosure and access by unauthorized persons.
- Maintaining the integrity of the information procuring its accuracy and avoiding its deterioration.
- Ensuring the availability of information on all media and whenever necessary.
The Management, for its part, especially values and establishes the assessment of the availability and confidentiality of its information and even more that of its customers as the main criterion for estimating its risks. Thus, it is committed to develop, implement, maintain and continuously improve its Information Security Management System (ISMS) with the objective of continuous improvement in the way we provide our services and in the way we treat the information of our clients. Therefore, it is Royal’s policy that:
- Objectives are established annually in relation to Information Security.
- Comply with legal, contractual and business requirements.
- Training and awareness-raising activities are carried out in relation to Information Security processes for all personnel.
- A process of analysis, management and treatment of risk on information assets is developed.
- The control objectives and the corresponding controls are established to mitigate the detected risks.
- Establish the responsibility of employees in relation to:
- Report violations to security.
- Preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets in compliance with this policy.
- Comply with the policies and procedures inherent in the Information Security Management System.
The Responsible for Security will be directly responsible for maintaining this policy, providing advice and guidance for its implementation and corrections for deviations in compliance.
The present information security policy will always be aligned with the general policies of the company and with those that serve as a framework for other internal management systems, such as quality or environmental policies.